Lychee 2 oz Candle
The sweet smell of summer that is peeling a lychee and sinking your teeth into its juicy flesh! Don't you wish you could enjoy this succulent fruit year round? Well, now you can. With notes of lychee, strawberry and rose, you can savor this delightful Hawai‘i-centric scent at any time.
All of our candles are hand-poured in Honolulu, Hawai‘i with our soy container wax. This wax is gluten-free, toxin-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and derived from renewable sources.
Contains: Natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
Burn time: 10 hours; do not burn for more than four hours at a time.
Instructions & candle safety:
- For best burn result, burn candle wax to the edge of the container during the initial burn.
- Keep away from drafts as well as children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" prior to each use; burn within sight.
- Place on a heat-safe surface.
- Be careful! The container will be hot when the candle is lit.
- Discard when less than 1/4" of wax remains (we'll show you how you can reuse your container, just email us!).
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.