One of the most treasured flowers in the Hawaiian Islands is now available in our White Gardenia Candle. With notes of neroli, jasmine and sandalwood, this candle is sure to evoke memories from your childhood backyard where the evergreen shrub was teeming with fragrant ivory buds. Light this candle as you practice your morning meditation or while you lounge with a book in hand.
All of our candles are hand-poured in Honolulu, Hawai‘i with our soy container wax, which is simply a vegan blend of natural soy and coconut. This wax is gluten-free, toxin-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and derived from renewable sources.
Contains: Natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
Burn time: 8 hours; do not burn for more than four hours at a time.
Instructions & candle safety:
- For best burn result, burn candle wax to the edge of the container during the initial burn.
- Keep away from drafts as well as children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" prior to each use; burn within sight.
- Place on a heat-safe surface.
- Be careful! The container will be hot when the candle is lit.
- Discard when less than 1/4" of wax remains (we'll show you how you can reuse your container, just email us!).
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.