Puakenikeni 7 oz candleRegular price $35.00
ORDERS MADE AFTER 11/30, ESTIMATED TO BE AVAILABLE 12/18
Puakenikeni, one of Hawaii's most loved flowers, is a beautifully balanced fragrance with notes of jasmine, clementine and waterlily. The fragrance of our Puakenikeni will bring back memories of receiving that orange flower lei in celebration of an accomplishment or birthday! If you haven't ever smelled this flower, you won't be disappointed with how beautiful it smells.
All of our candles are hand poured in Honolulu, Hawai‘i with our virgin coconut soy container wax, which is simply a vegan blend of natural soy and coconut. This wax is gluten-free, toxin-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and derived from renewable sources. The entire blend utilizes only FDA-approved waxes.
Contains: Contains: Natural Soy Wax, Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oil, Wood or Cotton Wick.
Burn time: 40 hours; do not burn for more than four hours at a time.
Instructions & candle safety:
- For best burn result, burn candle wax to the edge of the container during initial burn.
- Keep away from drafts as well as children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" prior to each use; burn within sight.
- Place on heat-safe surface.
- Be careful! Container will be hot when candle is lit.
- Discard when less than 1/4" of wax remains (we'll show you how you can reuse your container, just email us!).
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.